The Personal Information we Collect
- While you use this website, we may collect your personal information or you may provide it to us (for example by enquiring or subscribing to our vacancy schedules). For example, your name, email address or telephone number.
- To send you an offer or invoice you, we might collect your publicly available personal information from the Internet. For example, your address or VAT registration number.
- We are required by law to verify the identity of our clients. So we may ask you to provide us with various personal information.
- For leasing purposes we perform credit checks to confirm your credit and payment history, and verify your banking details.
- For security purposes we may require your personal information prior to giving access to our buildings. For example, your name, identity number, email address, telephone number, vehicle registration number, CCTV footage.
- To comply with Disaster Management Regulation we require personal information like your name, telephone number, e-mail address, temperature etc.
How we use your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- respond to your enquires,
- verify your identity,
- prepare lease agreements
- provide you with our services,
- improve our service to you by analysing it for trends,
- send you updates on tenant related information, and
- send you marketing material (including vacancy schedules) relating to other solutions you might be interested in. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time and thereafter we will not market to you.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We are not in the business of selling personal information and therefore we will not disclose your personal information to anyone except as provided in this policy.
- We may for marketing purposes disclose or transfer your personal information to our affiliated companies.
- It may be necessary for us to disclose or transfer your personal information to suppliers, affiliates, partners or agents in order to provide you with our services.
- We will obviously need to disclose your personal information to employees of ours who require it to do their jobs. We make sure they are aware of and take their confidentiality obligations seriously. They are contractually bound to keep all confidential information confidential.
- There may be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, we will not disclose your personal information without notifying you and enabling you to object.
Security of Personal Information
We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to keep your personal information secure. For example, we encrypt our laptops and our phones. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of it. We back-up all your personal information on a regular basis.
We will inspect all emails you contact us with via the email addresses that we provide on this website. We do this to check for viruses, and reserve the right to monitor and inspect all material and information transmitted over our system. We may also monitor whether you read emails that we send you.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
You may access and correct, if necessary, your personal information that we hold by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.